The kernel-rt packages provide the Real Time Linux Kernel, which enables fine-tuning for systems with extremely high determinism requirements.
- kernel: use-after-free vulnerability in the perfgroupdetach function of the Linux Kernel Performance Events (CVE-2023-2235)
- kernel: netfilter: use-after-free in nf_tables when processing batch requests can lead to privilege escalation (CVE-2023-32233)
- Kernel: bluetooth: Unauthorized management command execution (CVE-2023-2002)
- kernel: OOB access in the Linux kernel's XFS subsystem (CVE-2023-2124)
- kernel: i2c: out-of-bounds write in xgeneslimproi2c_xfer() (CVE-2023-2194)
- kernel: tls: race condition in dotlsgetsockopt may lead to use-after-free or NULL pointer dereference (CVE-2023-28466)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
- [RT] Single Node Openshift cluster becomes unreachable after running less than 2 hours (BZ#2186853)
- kernel-rt: update RT source tree to the latest AlmaLinux-9.2.z1 Batch (BZ#2188313)