Mozilla Firefox is an open-source web browser, designed for standards compliance, performance, and portability.
This update upgrades Firefox to version 102.15.0 ESR.
- Mozilla: Memory corruption in IPC CanvasTranslator (CVE-2023-4573)
- Mozilla: Memory corruption in IPC ColorPickerShownCallback (CVE-2023-4574)
- Mozilla: Memory corruption in IPC FilePickerShownCallback (CVE-2023-4575)
- Mozilla: Memory corruption in JIT UpdateRegExpStatics (CVE-2023-4577)
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 117, Firefox ESR 102.15, Firefox ESR 115.2, Thunderbird 102.15, and Thunderbird 115.2 (CVE-2023-4584)
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 117, Firefox ESR 115.2, and Thunderbird 115.2 (CVE-2023-4585)
- Mozilla: Full screen notification obscured by file open dialog (CVE-2023-4051)
- Mozilla: Full screen notification obscured by external program (CVE-2023-4053)
- Mozilla: Error reporting methods in SpiderMonkey could have triggered an Out of Memory Exception (CVE-2023-4578)
- Mozilla: Push notifications saved to disk unencrypted (CVE-2023-4580)
- Mozilla: XLL file extensions were downloadable without warnings (CVE-2023-4581)
- Mozilla: Browsing Context potentially not cleared when closing Private Window (CVE-2023-4583)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.