Toolbox is a tool for Linux operating systems, which allows the use of containerized command line environments. It is built on top of Podman and other standard container technologies from OCI.
- go-yaml: Improve heuristics preventing CPU/memory abuse by parsing malicious or large YAML documents (CVE-2022-3064)
- net/http, golang.org/x/net/http2: avoid quadratic complexity in HPACK decoding (CVE-2022-41723)
- golang: net/http, mime/multipart: denial of service from excessive resource consumption (CVE-2022-41725)
- golang: net/http, net/textproto: denial of service from excessive memory allocation (CVE-2023-24534)
- golang: net/http, net/textproto, mime/multipart: denial of service from excessive resource consumption (CVE-2023-24536)
- golang: html/template: backticks not treated as string delimiters (CVE-2023-24538)
- golang: html/template: improper sanitization of CSS values (CVE-2023-24539)
- golang: html/template: improper handling of empty HTML attributes (CVE-2023-29400)
- golang: net/http: insufficient sanitization of Host header (CVE-2023-29406)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.