The skopeo command lets you inspect images from container image registries, get images and image layers, and use signatures to create and verify files.
- net/http, golang.org/x/net/http2: avoid quadratic complexity in HPACK decoding (CVE-2022-41723)
- golang: crypto/tls: large handshake records may cause panics (CVE-2022-41724)
- golang: net/http, mime/multipart: denial of service from excessive resource consumption (CVE-2022-41725)
- golang: net/http, net/textproto: denial of service from excessive memory allocation (CVE-2023-24534)
- golang: net/http, net/textproto, mime/multipart: denial of service from excessive resource consumption (CVE-2023-24536)
- golang: go/parser: Infinite loop in parsing (CVE-2023-24537)
- golang: html/template: backticks not treated as string delimiters (CVE-2023-24538)
- golang: html/template: improper sanitization of CSS values (CVE-2023-24539)
- golang: html/template: improper handling of empty HTML attributes (CVE-2023-29400)
- golang: net/http: insufficient sanitization of Host header (CVE-2023-29406)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.
For detailed information on changes in this release, see the AlmaLinux Release Notes linked from the References section.