Mozilla Thunderbird is a standalone mail and newsgroup client.
This update upgrades Thunderbird to version 102.10.0.
- Thunderbird: Revocation status of S/Mime recipient certificates was not checked (CVE-2023-0547)
- Mozilla: Matrix SDK bundled with Thunderbird vulnerable to denial-of-service attack (CVE-2023-28427)
- Mozilla: Fullscreen notification obscured (CVE-2023-29533)
- Mozilla: Potential Memory Corruption following Garbage Collector compaction (CVE-2023-29535)
- Mozilla: Memory safety bugs fixed in Firefox 112 and Firefox ESR 102.10 (CVE-2023-29550)
- Mozilla: Memory Corruption in Safe Browsing Code (CVE-2023-1945)
- Thunderbird: Hang when processing certain OpenPGP messages (CVE-2023-29479)
- Mozilla: Content-Disposition filename truncation leads to Reflected File Download (CVE-2023-29539)
- Mozilla: Files with malicious extensions could have been downloaded unsafely on Linux (CVE-2023-29541)
- Mozilla: Incorrect optimization result on ARM64 (CVE-2023-29548)
- MFSA-TMP-2023-0001 Mozilla: Double-free in libwebp (BZ#2186102)
For more details about the security issue(s), including the impact, a CVSS score, acknowledgments, and other related information, refer to the CVE page(s) listed in the References section.